ARREAU Struvite Recovery & Recycling Learning Alliance
Are you operating or intending to implement struvite recovery at your WWTP? Meet European struvite recovery operators willing to share their practical experience and learn more about running recovery technologies. Join us at the ARREAU Struvite Recovery & Recycling Learning Alliance (SRRLA) kick-off workshop in Amersfoort, 16 June 2016. The workshop will be linked to the official commissioning of the first WASSTRIP/PEARL/LYSOTHERM facility in the world.
The main topics will be
- Struvite recovery at work – advantages and limitations
- Bridging the gap from recovery to recycling – practical and legal aspects
- Discuss with operators
- Meet technology providers and downstream users
- Technical tour at WWTP Amersfoort
A draft program
- can be seen here
- The SRRLA is linked to the Life+ workshop (16 June 2016; afternoon) and the official commissioning (information in Dutch only) at the same location (WWTP Amersfoort) on the 17 of June.
Dear struvite recovery operator or intended operator, you are invited to shape the content and agenda of the learning alliance with your input. Please consider the questionnaire as tool to provide input and to shape our future work. Replies received by June 6th will be used for our kick-off meeting in Amersfoort.
- Learning Alliance participation is free of charge
- Accommodation and travel costs to be paid by participants
- Coffee, tea and light lunch will be provided
Location and Organisation
The event will be organized by the EIP WATER Action Group ARREAU and the local Waterboard Vallei en Veluwe at WWTP Amersfoort: Neonweg 30, 3812 RH Amersfoort, The Netherlands. Contact: email@example.com, Lead of ARREAU WG Nutrients
NH Hotel Amersfoort
3811 MH Amersfoort
ARREAU ‘accelerating resource recovery and recycling from the water cycle’: