Water Market Europe 2018
Market and Investment for Innovative Digital Solutions
21 March 2018, Brussels
Do you want to get an overview of the market scenario and opportunities for digital water solutions?
Are you curious to learn how innovative digital water solutions can reach investors and the water market?
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your digital solution and boost your business?
Water Market Europe 2018 is coming back for its second edition on the 21st of March in Brussels, to give an answer to these questions and open up new pathways for investment within the water sector, by bringing digital innovative solutions to the market and creating new business opportunities.
The agenda of WME will revolve around three exclusive sessions: The Market Scenario for the Digital Water Sector/Investment Perspectives & Opportunities; Showcase your Digital Solution and Matchmaking session, which will be followed by the Water Market Europe 2018 Competition and a networking cocktail.
Join us if you want to:
- Keep up to date with the current and future trends of the digital water market in EU and beyond.
- Benefit from exclusive information on investment opportunities.
- Explore innovative digital solutions tailored to address the most pressing water challenges.
- Showcase your digital solution to a targeted audience & boost your business.
- Connect and collaborate with leading actors and companies from across the whole water value chain through B2B meetings.
WME18 will enable participants to gain new insights on the current and future trends of the digital water market; benefit from targeted information on investment opportunities and collaborate with leading actors and companies from across the whole water value chain. Whether you are a large company or an SME, an utility, a big player, an industry, a problem owner or a solution provider, a much promising project or a new-born innovative idea, WME18 offers you a platform for an informed and involved dialogue on how innovative digital water solutions can overcome the “valley of death” and reach investors and the water market. Join us! Learn more about WME18.