INDEPENDENT INNOVATION CONSULTANT on WATER & METEOROLOGY
- Independent consultant on EU Innovation programmes (H2020 SC5, EIC Fast Track to Innovation and LIFE), providing assistance for programme selection, consortium building, proposal preparation, graphical concept schema design, ‘elevator pitch’ summary and proposal evaluation.
- Assistance to companies in the design and deployment of the innovation management processes, and eventually, accreditation under UNE 166002 or equivalent.
- Design, deployment, management and dynamisation of collaborative platforms (SharePoint based or other tools) for proposal preparation, project management, knowledge and innovation processes management and as collaborative intranet for companies, platforms and clusters.
KEY EXPERT FOR INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- Design, development and commissioning of Environmental Monitoring Networks for meteorology, hydrology and water quality.
- Design, development and commissioning of Water Information Systems (WIS) for Water Authorities and Water Utilities (water supply and sanitation), integrating heterogeneous data sources, providing data consolidation for analysis and reporting, added value KPIs for decision making and public information and awareness.
- Design of Early Warning Systems for multiple natural hazards (meteorological, hydrological and geological), including data acquisition from diverse sources, standardised alert levels, emergency management tools and public communication and awareness