ITG. Instituto Tecnológico de Galicia
TECHNOLOGY CENTRE located in Galicia, Spain . [No. 115 Spanish Ministry of Economy & Competitiveness Register]
BOARD OF TRUSTEES: Architects, Civil Engineers and Industrial Engineers Galician Associations, Mining Engineers’ Assoc., Galician Agronomic Engineers’ Council, Naval and Oceanic Engineers’ Assoc.; Galician Businessmen Confederation, and Universities of A Coruña, Vigo and Santiago de Compostela.
- Certification in UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard (Quality Management System) and in UNE 166002 standard (R&D&I management system | CEN/TS 16555-1:2013)
- Acreditation in UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17024 (Certification of Persons)
- BREEAM® : National Scheme Operator (NSO)
Drinking and Sanitation Water Networks
- Mathematical modelling and calibration of water distribution piping systems for drinking and sanitation water netwoks analysis, through SWMM and EPANET, specific hydraulic modelling softwares.
- Data capture, data treatment and visualization of drinking and sanitation water networks results.
- Water audits.
- Detection of water leaks for drinking water networks
Water Management, Urban Planning & Citizens
- Urban planning and drinking water management integration.
- Urban planning and sanitation water management integration.
- Analysis of drinking water availability; medium and long-term perspective. Planning and improvement studies of hydraulic systems.
- Assistance towards transparent knowledge of water management and its environmental issues; access to water information data.
- Conduct consumer exposure assessments
ICTs for Water
ITG has extensive experience and background in Software Development by combining Web Oriented Architectures with Open-Source Technologies and Information Systems with Analysis and Decision-Making Process.
Specifically referred to Water, ITG develops Geographic Information Systems for Drinking and Sanitation Water Networks:
- Management drinking and sanitation water information systems.
- Software engineering for efficient processing, data modelling, monitoring and explotation of data colletion.
- Designing and development of business intelligence layer and user interface