Corporation Blue focuses its advisory services on the interrelated fields of water innovation and development. Founded in 2010, Corporation Blue is currently operating from The Netherlands, and Belgium. All activities are based on a EU-wide network of associated senior water experts. With access to the latest European water knowledge and water innovations, we offer our services primarily in EU-countries, Africa and China. Corporation Blue provides support to a wide range of development issues in the water, sanitation and environmental health sector.
The support addresses technical, policy and research components of projects in these sectors, including:
- Provision of expertise in program management and project coordination including direct field support and support for strategy designs and implementation;
- Evaluation expertise for baselines, needs assessments, monitoring and ex-post evaluations of activities;
- Trainings of in-house, team and field staff as well as assistance for in-house trainings;
- Advice and pro-active support to the water-using industry and technology developing organizations covering all aspects of mainstreaming innovation.
Recent clients of Corporation Blue include:
- European Water Partnership
- European Commission DG Research; DG Enterprise; DG Development and DG Environment
- IRC International Water and Sanitation Centre
- University of Stellenbosch
- European Water Stewardship
- Global Water Partnership
- United Nations Development Programme
- GIZ - Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
The work of Corporation Blue is underpinned by the principles of European Water Stewardship (EWS) – a leading European practical tool to assess, implement and certify sustainable water management practices. Corporation Blue is amongst the first partners of EWS accredited to support your organisation in becoming EWS-certified.