Aquaprofit Engineering, Consulting and Investment Company is an Hungarian SME established in 1996, based in Budapest, Hungary and with branch offices in Romania, Brussels and China. Due to its excellent staff composition made up of water engineers, hydrologists, hydrogeologists, geologists, landscape architects, environmental and civil engineers, economists, Aquaprofit Co. is an acknowledged company in the environmental and water sector in Hungary. The company has more than 100 full-time employees and over 30 consultants on part time contracts, offering expertise in drinking & thermal water supply and protection, waste water treatment, geothermal utilisation, hydogeological modelling and flood prevention. Moreover, it holds experience in urban and rural development and green and blue infrastructures design.
Aquaprofit Co. is market leader in drinking water treatment in Hungary. Such water supply development projects are currently ongoing in more than 100 Hungarian settlements in the North and South Great Hungarian Plain. Our specialties are treatment technologies and solutions for Arsenic, Boron, Iron, Manganese and NH4 removal.
Aquaprofit Co. is offering an extensive range of highly specialised services, including engineering, planning, design and implementation (including construction). Moreover, has substantial experience in developing, managing and assisting international collaborative projects (Europaid, IPA, PHARE CBC, CIP-IEE, FP7, LIFE+, GEF, etc.).
Aquaprofit brings an important added value to the projects in different areas:
- Project Management, in order to maintain a top-level administrative and reporting activity;
- Research, thanks to the number of research projects, as well as an extensive network of researchers and collaborations with several Hungarian Universities.
- Dissemination of project results
- Pilot testing through its established links to Hungarian national and local governments, clusters and state owned companies as well as private enterprises and engineering companies;
- Demonstration: Due to our 20 years' experience, the extended client base and close relations with several water bottling plant, spas, waterworks, water authorities, municipalities and mayors, the company has access to demonstration sites, allowing R&D project demonstrations.