the cross cutting issue workshop: "Water efficiency in process industries: current needs and innovative approaches"
Joint Cross Cutting Issue Workshop "Water efficiency in process industries: current needs and innovative approaches"
The three SPIRE projects INSPIREWATER, SPOTVIEW, and ReWaCEM, that focus on „Systematic approaches for resource-efficient water management systems in process industries” would like to invite you to a one-day workshop about ”Water Efficiency in Process Industry – current needs and innovative approaches” on February 8, 2018 at DECHEMA in Frankfurt a.M., Germany. Aim of the workshop is to facilitate and bring forward the exchange of knowledge and results in a cross-sectoral way.
- Efficient water management – current and future needs in the process industry
- Reduce water need and safe water supply
- Innovative technologies and concepts Highlights are
- Keynote lectures from process industry
- Presentations on industrial case studies from different sectors
- Discussion and networking with industrial water community (SPIRE projects, process industry, end users etc.)
Participation is free of charge. More details and registration is available on the INSPIREWATER website (www.inspirewater.eu).
We are looking forward to welcome you.