MARtoMARKET open meeting during the EIP Water conference in Barcelona
Demonstrating the feasibility and efficiency of MAR in combating future water scarcity threats in the Circum-Mediterranean area.
Tentative Agenda of the open meeting:
- Introduction and objectives of MARtoMARket Action Group 128 (J.P. Lobo Ferreira, Leader of AG 128, LNEC, Portugal)
- A Knowledge Basis on Managed Aquifer Recharge Sites in Europe, by Christoph Sprenger (KWB, Germany)
- Developments of FP7 INNO DEMO MARSOL project & Executive summary / conclusions of MAR Modelling Workshop in Lisbon, July 2014 (Christoph Schüth, MARSOL Project Coordinator, TUD, Germany and J.P. Lobo Ferreira, WP 12 Modelling leader, LNEC, Portugal)
- Executive summary / conclusions of Geofluid MAR Workshop in Piacenza, Italy, by Rudy Rossetto (SSSA, Italy / Giancarlo Gusmaroli, Studio Ecoingegno, Italy )
- Executive summary / conclusions of MAR4FARM Workshop in Arenales and Santiuste, Spain (Enrique Escalante, TRAGSA, Spain).
- The role of Dissemination, Exploitation & Training for the success of MAR strategies in Europe (Sara Meli, Paragon Europe, Malta)
- Discussion & networking coffee with representatives of UPC and AgBar, Barcelona (Xavier Sanchez Vila, UPC, Spain).