Launch meeting & afternoon Workshop for FAIRWAY and WaterProtect
The launch meeting is an ideal opportunity to get up to date with the latest insights about this challenging problem and to discover the approach and the aims of both projects.
Agenda launch meeting (9 – 12h):
• Short introduction (Arantza Uriarte-Iraola; Research Executive Agency REA)
• Vision and expectations from EU policy perspective (Claudia MURESAN (DG AGRI) / tbc (DG ENV)
• The water and agri innovators’ perspective and multi actor approach (tbc)
• FAIRWAY (Gerard Velthof, coordinator FAIRWAY)
• WaterProtect (Piet Seuntjens, coordinator WaterProtect)
The launch meeting will be followed in the afternoon by a workshop of the FAIRWAY project on identifying barriers and issues in integrating scientific support for EU policy by actors at EU level (13:00 - 16:00h). See for more information: https://www.fairway-project.eu/index.php/downloads/category/1-fairway-pu....
We are particularly inviting you to attend the meetings because we believe that your expertise and knowledge and capacity of the organisation you represent can play an important role in advising and guiding the formative beginning phase of both projects.
You can register for one or both meetings and lunch at https://goo.gl/forms/hzZ2EgKJ32bK74v73
There is a maximum of 60 participants.