Call for papers: Special issue of Utilities Policy dedicated to water tariffs
The journal Utilities Policy has opened a call for papers for the upcoming special issue dedicated to Redesigning water tariffs: Experiences and reforms.
Topics covered are:
- Criteria for designing optimal water prices
- Water Framework Directive (WFD) compliance and issues
- Full-cost recovery principles and analysis
- Estimating and incorporating resource and environmental costs
- The impact of pricing reforms on consumer welfare and affordability
- Public participation in water rate design
Notes for Prospective Authors
All papers must be submitted through the Utilities Policy website: http://ees.elsevier.com/juip/
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers will be refereed through a peer-review process. For more information, please see the Author Guidelines page.
Full paper due on 30 September 2014
Notification of acceptance on 31 December 2014
Find more information here