2nd Dwr Uisce Annual Conference on water-energy innovation
We welcome your participation at the 2nd Dwr Uisce Annual Conference.
This event is tailored to hook up companies, legislators and industries with cutting-edge engineer and environmental research, to grow local economies and improve long-term sustainability of water supplies. This second annual Dwr Uisce conference will be hosted by Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. The theme of this year's conference is Water–Energy Innovation and it aims to address the challenges we face in relation to water and energy demands in our region. The programme includes three sections: "Innovation Opportunities", "Innovation practice" and "Demonstrating Learning".
Our Annual Conference is going to feature the progress of the Dwr-Uisce Interreg project.
The event will feature a variety of guest speakers from industry, HEI and government sectors in Ireland and Wales. Also, we will offer the opportunity for attendees to present two-minutes pitches of their water-energy related business or research. Places are limited and offered on a first-come basis. We encourage participation of PhD researchers, start up business and water/energy businesses.
- Topic: Water-Energy Innovation.
- When: Tuesday, 23rd October from 9am to 3pm.
- Target audience: Industry/HEI/Regulators/Local Authorities interested in water and energy savings.
- Venue: Trinity College Dublin, tea/coffee and lunch will be provided.
- Registration is free however numbers are limited.
- Registration at: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/2nd-annual-dwr-uisce-water-energy-conference-tickets-45514940412
- 2-min pitches: Companies and researchers involved in the areas of water and energy savings, are invited to express interest in pitching their work/product during the event.
- Twitter & LinkedIn updates: follow #dwruisce2018
- For more information, please see: https://www.dwr-uisce.eu/news/2nd-annual-conference