EIP Water together with their partners offered site visits to a range of innovative and state of the art water management facilities free of charge for conference participants.
All site visits took place in the morning of Thursday 11th of February.
For more information, please click on the appropriate link below.
- SITE VISIT 1 – WaterCampus Leeuwarden
- SITE VISIT 2 – Leeuwarden and Sneek - Demosite wastewater treatment technology
- SITE VISIT 3 – Waterharmonica Aqualân Grou
- SITE VISIT 4 – Energy and Water Works
- SITE VISIT 5 – Cellulose assisted dewatering of sludge (CaDoS) - canceled!!!
- SITE VISIT 6 – De Nieuwe Afsluitdijk
- SITE VISIT 7 – Enjoy Leeuwarden!
- SITE VISIT 8 – Spannenburg - groundwater treatment plants
EIP Water is pleased to announce that the following organisations made these site visits feasible:
WaterCampus Leeuwarden, Dutch Water Authority, municipality Sudwest-Fryslan, Elkien, Stowa, DeSah, Tidal Testing Centre, Tocardo International BV, REDStack BV, EIP Action Group on Energy and Water WorksBrightwork, University of Groningen, Attero, and Centre of Expertise Watertechnology, Northern Netherlands Provinces alliance (SNN), provinces of Groningen, Drenthe and Friesland, Rijkswaterstaat, the province of Fryslan, the province of North-Holland, municipality of Harlingen, municipality of Hollands Kroon, A Guide to Leeuwarden.